Last month, Iloilo’s renowned team of aerial cinematographers, HeliCam Philippines, released their What’s ⬆︎Up Iloilo Vol.1 video. And it is the best one yet!
There is no doubt that this bustling metropolis is making a name as the next center of investments, economic affluence, and development; a city of opportunity that is shaping the future of Western Visayas. Read more
Welcome to the city of tower cranes, Iloilo City.
For resident Ilonggos, these cranes are regarded with pride — taking them as symbols of progress and abundance. For tourists, the prevalent sight of these metal structures gradually building the beautiful concrete jungle is awe-inspiring.
At this rate of urban development, considering Iloilo City as progressive is a total understatement.
Let’s take a closer look at 3 of the most anticipated mixed-use developments in Iloilo City. Read more
These are city developments, achievements, projects, and motions in 2014 that could directly impact Metro Iloilo’s economy in the next coming years.
Iloilo City is up there with Cebu, Davao, and its neighbor Bacolod when it comes to urban development. The home of the Ilonggos is arguably more progressive than Bacolod and Davao, and has more potential than the pioneering Cebu.
Recently, condominium developments are everywhere in the city. If you have gone to Manila and traveled its majestic urban landscape, you are already aware of how essential condominiums are to thriving metropolitan areas.
Iloilo City is progressing in leaps and bounds and condominiums are just part of the progress. They provide better residential options for Ilonggos which also augment the city’s economic activity and improve the quality of urban life.
As of date, here are the top 7 condominium developments in Iloilo City:
(updated: October 26, 2015)
- What to Do and Where to Go in Iloilo City? – A Quick Guide For TouristsJune 8, 2017 - 12:25 pm
- Festive Walk Mall and Mall AnnexMarch 23, 2017 - 6:14 am
- Iloilo City BPO Industry Bright Future is Guaranteed By Megaworld Iloilo Business ParkFebruary 17, 2017 - 9:37 am
- 40 Thoughts About Cebu (From a True-blooded Ilonggo)February 12, 2017 - 12:41 pm
- Iloilo Business Park Dinagyang Weekend Schedule of ActivitiesJanuary 17, 2017 - 8:08 am
- Iloilo Business Park opens first Paris-inspired Christmas VillageDecember 3, 2016 - 9:20 am
- Iloilo Business Park to host first 3D mapping lights show in VisayasOctober 20, 2016 - 11:18 am
- Comparing Livability: Iloilo, Cebu, & Davao (Part 1)September 5, 2016 - 1:56 pm