Megaworld Corporation recently held the Tapping Off Ceremony for Lafayette Park Square residential tower onsite at Iloilo Business Park on September 22, 10AM which was attended by the company’s bigwigs from the Operations Division, Marketing Division, contractors and officers. Read more
THIS EVENING OF JULY 22, 2017 EMBRACE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EVENING IN THE TOWNSHIP. COME AND SEE THE SPECTACLE OF SAINT DOMINIQUE’S UNVEILING.
Iloilo City is considerably small as far as metrocities in the Philippines are concerned. The city is rich in history and culture which makes it interesting. True indeed, it is where the old and the new converge which makes it quite intruiging to domestic and international visitors.
A video about Iloilo City was uploaded in YouTube. Encapsulated in less than 10 minutes, it should serve as a guide for tourists of the city. The video shows — in a rather straightforward manner — what to do and eat, where to stay at, go to, and what places to visit in the City of Love, Iloilo City.
Get a SNEAK PEEK on what Festive Walk Mall and Mall Annex at Iloilo Business Park would look like inside! It will make you excited!
Megaworld to Double Office Inventory in Iloilo Business Park in Three Years.
Two new office towers to open this year; all office towers now fully leased.
An Ilonggo who had been living in Cebu for almost seven years, shared his thoughts about his adoptive city on social media and his post has been getting plenty of interesting reactions from his peers.
He had spent the first half of his adult life in Iloilo City, and the other as a hardworking pseudo-Cebuano, but it is in Cebu where he truly lived independently. As a Psychology graduate, it’s natural for him to observe even the minute of details. Thanks to his quirkiness, we have our brains something very insightful to chew on.
Be in Iloilo Business Park to enjoy the Dinagyang 2017 Festivities. Celebration, concerts, food, and fireworks. It’s all happening here!
Iloilo Business Park once again brings the magic of merry-making this holiday season with the opening of the first ever Paris-themed Christmas Village in Iloilo. Read more
Outside Luzon, the most progressive and developed cities are Cebu, Iloilo, and Davao. They are the crème de la crème as far as metro cities are concerned.
News & Articles
- Lafayette Park Square – Topping Off CeremonySeptember 29, 2017 - 10:34 am
- SAINT DOMINIQUE – Unveiling and Grand Launching – Date is Set!July 18, 2017 - 11:00 am
- What to Do and Where to Go in Iloilo City? – A Quick Guide For TouristsJune 8, 2017 - 12:25 pm
- Festive Walk Mall and Mall AnnexMarch 23, 2017 - 6:14 am
- Iloilo City BPO Industry Bright Future is Guaranteed By Megaworld Iloilo Business ParkFebruary 17, 2017 - 9:37 am
- 40 Thoughts About Cebu (From a True-blooded Ilonggo)February 12, 2017 - 12:41 pm
- Iloilo Business Park Dinagyang Weekend Schedule of ActivitiesJanuary 17, 2017 - 8:08 am